Saturday 17 October 2015

A CUB IN BONDAGE

Picture
The second in the Bennie and the Bears series is now finished and available. I found it interesting to move straight on to this book after the first one, having the characters clear in my head and then taking each one forward, developing them in what I hope is a realistic manner.

It is set only one day forward, but so much happened on that first day in 'The Rugby' cub, and the three characters are all deeply effected by the events, so there is a lot to cover in 'taking stock' sort of stuff, which I had to do for each one, figuring how they would now see things and how they would act going forward.

My proof reader said he found it raunchier than most of my other stuff because it was more real, even though there isn't excessive violence to the sex. I've tried to tackle it from how a 'normal' bunch of guys might go about things rather than the larger than life Angus McCloud and Paddy McGuire approach, fun as that is.

Book three 'A Cub in the Dark' is now well underway, although as there is a small break of a week in the action before this one takes place, I did take a break from Bennie and the Bears as well. That's a different story and will be blogged very soon.

Jack    

No comments:

Post a Comment